The Leader in Gulf Coast Geotechnical Engineering
What is Geotechnical Engineering?
Geotechnical engineering is the science that explains mechanics of soil and rock and its applications to the development of human kind. It includes, without being limited to, the analysis, design and construction of foundations, slopes, retaining structures, embankments, roadways, tunnels, levees, wharves, landfills and other systems that are made of or are supported by soil or rock. Watch the video to the right for more education on Geotech Engineering!
GeoCon is one of the premiere Geotechnical Engineering firms on the Gulf Coast today!
What can GeoCon do for you?
Our services fall into three main categories:
Geotechnical Engineering Services
Construction Materials Testing & Inspection Services
We Are Hiring!
Construction Materials Testing Technician
Minimum Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Be capable of following all safety rules and practices
Maintain assigned equipment
- Receive, understand and execute written and verbal directions
- Create and maintain accurate and confidential records
- Good communication skills including conflict resolution ability
- High School Diploma
- Valid drivers license (clean MVR)
- Ability to pass a background check, physical and drug/alcohol test
- Lift up to 50 lbs to shoulder height
- Walk and move around construction sites with agility
- Computer literacy
- Good math and science skills
- Speak and act professionally
- Ability to work ethically, honestly and safely at all times
- All of the above
- Nuclear Safety Certification
- ACI Level I Concrete Field Testing
- Asphalt Roadway Technician
- Asphalt Lab Technician
Geocon Engineering and Materials Testing, Inc. offers excellent compensation and benefit program: Health insurance, dental, vision, disability/life, bonuses, 401K and paid time off. Compensation will be determined based on qualifications.
Please email resumes and/or inquiries to email@example.com or call 251-215-8002.